What happened to the Orlo world download?

Hey, everyone! It's been a while. I was just wondering what's going on with the old Orlo world download situation? We were promised a release date of February 10th... I don't mean to be rude or anything, but it's been almost 2 months now, and we've received no updates or even acknowledgement regarding the delay. Maybe it has been discussed somewhere on Discord, but if so, it should've been addressed in an official post somewhere as well. I'm sorry to say this, but my friends and I feel a bit betrayed. We feel lied to - and I doubt we're the only ones. Honestly, at this point, it seems like you told us there would be a world save released with no actual intent on following through, just so that people like my friends and I would stop complaining. Perhaps you thought we'd forget about it? Well, we haven't.

Again, I sincerely apologize if this is not the case, but this sort of lack of communication on matters such as these appears very sketchy, and breeds distrust among your members. Please, just let us know what's going on.

Sagestar

Meme lord
Staff member
I've tried asking Atlas about this in the past, but never got an answer about it. I'll try to follow up with him about, though it has been some time since, so please be prepared that you may not be able to get it.

Well, at this point, we were already expecting to not get it, haha. I just thought I'd ask anyway and voice my friends' and my concerns in the process. I'm happy to have at least gotten some insight on the situation. Please do let me know what you find out. And thank you for your time! I really do appreciate the response. c:

Skywoody

Staff member
Developer
Helper
I believe Atlas has said something about uploading the world download as soon as he gets his internet back.

Alphachino1414

Staff member
Forum Admin
Admin
I have posted a similar response in discord. Atlas does not have a stable internet connection to upload them at the moment, and he is reminded frequently by staff that this is something important to the players.

Wow, that was fast! But, uh... I have some bad news. I don't think it's the right world save, haha. It's all custom terrain and there's no sign of human intervention. It seems like a clean version of the new world was uploaded instead by accident, haha.

Sorry to revive a dead thread but just curious if there's any chance of still getting the old Telonis world or if it's a lost cause.