Ultrabmx- Ban Appeal

1- Site your IGN: Ultrabmx
2- Who Banned you: Kayla_Na
3- Ban Date: 8/30/18
4- Client Version & Mods Installed: Xray for 1.12.2
5- Reason for the ban: Xray
6- What Rule did you break?: Xray is not allowed
7- Do you have any evidence (Pictures / Videos) that you can use to support your appeal: No
8- I Have Read and Agreed To All Of The Rules?: Yes
9- Do you understand that if you make another Appeal while one is still pending that the older one(s) will be removed? (Y/N): Yes
10- Appeal to Plead your Case / Explanation: Firstly oddly enough I want to thank you for banning me. Obviously I was cheating and I shouldn't have been. I use to play on this server a long time ago back in like August of 2017 on my older account (ultrabmx2003) I liked what I had back then I had a really fun experience and had a place in the community, while a small place it was special to me nonetheless. I don't want to hack anymore I realize its fun in the moment but its just not a fulfilling experience and you banning me helped me realize that and want to fix my mistakes. I'm sorry for breaking the rules as I knew what I was doing. I don't care how long it takes for any of you to see this I know you guys are probably really busy people. I really love what you've done with this server and that's why I want to try and re-establish what I had with this server This Is what I use to come home to and I want to have that same feeling again. Thank you for taking time out of your day to read this. Have a great day -Ultrabmx

Last edited: