Suggestion: (Races, Classes, and Elements)

Which Suggestion Do You Like Better?

• Races

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Classes

• Elements

• None

• Considering

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
I love this server and I would love it even more if this was added. <3

Races
  • Switching Races are 10k each time you switch races
  • The races would be split up into Human, Elf, Orc, and Dwarf
  • Each one of those races has a PRO and CON but the Human is an all rounder and balanced
  • Elves are good with sneaking around and a bit faster than other races; but if the elves are hit by anything it does more damage than normal since they can evade attacks since they are faster than other classes.
  • Orcs are more tank like and have more health than other race; but the orcs are slower and can't evade as well as others.
  • Dwarfs are good with axes and deal more damage holding an axe; but the dwarfs have slower attacks than others and do more damage than others.
Classes
  • Classes are picked after you select your race
  • Your class determines what your specifically good at. Like: Archer, Swordsman, Tank, and Thief
  • Archers are good with bows and do a slight more damage than others with bows.
  • Swordsmen are good with swords and do a slight more damage with swords.
  • Tanks are good with shields and armor and give them more protection than others.
  • Thieves are good with sneaking around and being slightly faster than others.
  • And if the persons race has that same ability they cannot pick it they can only pick other classes that do not add more benefits to their race.*
Elements
  • Elements are like magic but different
  • This magic is a stone you hold in your inventory
  • The stone you have in your inventory has tiers just like normal things
  • The stones give a benefit from holding in your inventory
  • Each stone has a certain thing it does and can be more efficient by having a higher tier of stone

Thank you all who got this far into this suggestion and I hope you will support this idea. Please like and share this suggestion around on Discord and this website. :cool::p:D;):)

Last edited:

Delta

Staff member
Helper
I love this server and I would love it even more if this was added.

Races
  • Switching Races are 10k each time you switch races
  • The races would be split up into Human, Elf, Orc, and Dwarf
  • Each one of those races has a PRO and CON but the Human is an all rounder and balanced
  • Elves are good with sneaking around and a bit faster than other races; but if the elves are hit by anything it does more damage than normal since they can evade attacks since they are faster than other classes.
  • Orcs are more tank like and have more health than other race; but the orcs are slower and can't evade as well as others.
  • Dwarfs are good with axes and deal more damage holding an axe; but the dwarfs have slower attacks than others and do more damage than others.
Classes
  • Classes are picked after you select your race
  • Your class determines what your specifically good at. Like: Archer, Swordsman, Tank, and Thief
  • Archers are good with bows and do a slight more damage than others with bows.
  • Swordsmen are good with swords and do a slight more damage with swords.
  • Tanks are good with shields and armor and give them more protection than others.
  • Thieves are good with sneaking around and being slightly faster than others.
  • And if the persons race has that same ability they cannot pick it they can only pick other classes that do not add more benefits to their race.*
Elements
  • Elements are like magic but different
  • This magic is a stone you hold in your inventory
  • The stone you have in your inventory has tiers just like normal things
  • The stones give a benefit from holding in your inventory
  • Each stone has a certain thing it does and can be more efficient by having a higher tier of stone

Thank you all who got this far into this suggestion and I hope you will support this idea. Please like and share this suggestion around on Discord and this website. :cool::p:D;):)

Reply: Please format it next time o_O;) Look how much nicer it looks :D