Scheduled Maintenance and Server Merge

Disturbed

Staff member
Server Manager
Developer
We will be putting the servers into maintenance Tomorrow at midnight (est) to implement an update and to merge survival 3 and 4 with survival 1 and 2 respectively. If you are a player on survival3 or 4, we will transfer your McMMO, Jobs, Level, stats, enderchest and donor rank to the new server. Please take tomorrow to put everything you'd like to keep, in your enderchest. Due to like entries on the database, we will be handling merges on a case by case basis upon completion of the following form: https://goo.gl/forms/KFck1vKg3hpDrlTw1

Disturbed

Staff member
Server Manager
Developer
We will be delaying the merge until Sunday, same time, so that more people have time to fill out the above form. Please note that while we can always transfer all databased information at any time in the future, claims in the world will no longer be recoverable if you have not filled out the form by the end of the weekend.

N

nooooooooo

this sucks. What about all the good gear we fought for?! What about the time and money we spent on building our empires?! I spent money on the 3rd server for cool stuff and now... it's gone?? I didn't even get a chance to say goodbye to my pizzeria. Im so sad