Recent Changes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akamek

Owner
Staff member
Network Owner
Hello Teldaria,

We've decided to make the overworld in all realms pvp off, but we will be leaving the nether and end on pvp. In addition to that change, we will open a special world with PvP on with many new exciting features. It will have higher level mobs and players will be able to take damage on claims there. This update should come out soon and we believe this is the right decision based upon player feedback.

Thanks,
Teldaria Staff

Since PvP won't be enabled in the current realms, how will you prevent players from TPA'ing people into the new pvp realm from the non-pvp realm? More importantly, will you even see it as an issue, seeing as it's allowed right now.

Hello Teldaria,

We've decided to make the overworld in all realms pvp off, but we will be leaving the nether and end on pvp. In addition to that change, we will open a special world with PvP on with many new exciting features. It will have higher level mobs and players will be able to take damage on claims there. This update should come out soon and we believe this is the right decision based upon player feedback.

Thanks,
Teldaria Staff
This is awesome I can't wait for this to come out :D

Hey i am new to teldaria and I went into a dungeon. i got killed and keep respawining and dying and i cant get out. I need some help. IGN=AR0H34D

Hey i am new to teldaria and I went into a dungeon. i got killed and keep respawining and dying and i cant get out. I need some help. IGN=AR0H34D
Try typing /leave and waiting 60 seconds if you get out, or /dxl leave. Alternatively log in and message a mod to have them teleport you out

Status
Not open for further replies.