[NO WEBSTORE ISSUE] TPAkilled and Lost perks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys, I don't know if you can help me or not, but here's the deal.

This is the second time I've bought about $40.00 in crate keys.

This last time, I got some good armor drops, but I accidentally accepted a tpa to a unknown player and I died.... (legendary and heavenly gear)

It's really disappointing to just lose all of that stuff, especially since I paid for it. - Is there anything you guys can do?

If you can't help me to get my stuff back, could you at least ban tpakilling on the server? I've literally died to it like 6 times. It's very frustrating, to play the game in peace.

Thanks in advance,

Dalvo1

Last edited:
sry we cant, this is also no webstore issue its basicly your own fault

dont tp to strangers, as if u wouldnt go with a stranger in real life

sad to say but there is nothing we can do

sry we cant, this is also no webstore issue its basicly your own fault

dont tp to strangers, as if u wouldnt go with a stranger in real life

sad to say but there is nothing we can do
Can you verify with the owner of the server? Why can't we DM on this forum?

I understand that you just spent $40 on keys but how do you "accidentally" accept a teleport request? Also surely with heavenly gear you could've fought back?

I understand that you just spent $40 on keys but how do you "accidentally" accept a teleport request? Also surely with heavenly gear you could've fought back?
When someone tpas you into a falling pit, you can't really do anything regardless of gear.

It was a 'tpa' to me type request, so I accepted it, because it looked like the person was going to get teleported to me, not the other way around.

When someone tpas you into a falling pit, you can't really do anything regardless of gear.

It was a 'tpa' to me type request, so I accepted it, because it looked like the person was going to get teleported to me, not the other way around.
Well I guess in the end it is your fault. Just don't accept any TPs. If this has happened to you 6 times how have you not learned already?

Status
Not open for further replies.