New update concern..

Why do we donators have to wait a week to get our stuff back? What about new donators? Are they gonna have to wait til the week passes or do they gain instantly? If they gain instantly that's unfair to all long time or high donators.

That's my biggest concern about it. Unfair advantage for new donators where your regulars will be at a disadvantage

Last edited:
Yes new donators get things immediately. That's a disadvantage for those of us that already did and can't afford to spend more atm. That's where my question was regarding.

Prof_Oak

Staff member
Server Manager
☩ Community Manager ☩
Forum Admin
You will get everything you donated for back within the first couple days except for keys after the reset since it might take the store some time to process everything. We're trying to limit the amount of keys given back in the first week to give a chance to the players to get used to the update and get established before all these keys come in to play. Imagine the division between long time donors and players that have never donated if we give all the keys back as soon as the new servers open. Donators would slaughter those that haven't donated and that's not something we're looking for. Also, I'd like to clarify that unlike something that's been going around in the community, which I was also spreading around but it turns out I was mistaken, we are not in fact giving keys back sooner to people who will donate between when the reset was announced and when the reset happens. What was actually said is that people who donate for keys when the new servers open will get them instantly and not have to wait like donators that have bought them before the reset. I'd like to apologise to those I've told this misinformation to. The reason why the new donators will get their keys is because we can't really block the commands from being ran on a new donation. Hopefully this makes everything a little more clear for you. You will get all your donations back, it's just the keys that will take a little more time to give a chance to players that don't donate.