Status
Not open for further replies.
1- Site your IGN: OddExpert
2- Who Banned you: KimmyKar
3- Ban Date: 8/27/18 (american)
4- Client Version & Mods Installed: 1.12.2 & none
5- Reason for the ban: Griefing someone who trolled me
6- What Rule did you break?: griefing
7- Do you have any evidence (Pictures / Videos) that you can use to support your appeal: that is his discord (check it by doing @Discordia on the teldaria discord) in which he basically admits to scamming me, according to KimmyKar scamming is not allowed because "id assume its because its something that cant be moderated"
9- Do you understand that if you make another Appeal while one is still pending that the older one(s) will be removed? (Y/N): Y
10- Appeal to Plead your Case / Explanation: so I was i need of quick cash and discordia said i could get 5k for afking for 1 hr for him/her. I afk and talk and move every so often. Then after 59 minutes discordia logs off.

He comes back on and someone says its legal to scam people, including kimmy. Obviously I'm mad, thats an hour of my life wasted. I know discordia isnt good with claiming stuff and i live near so i steal some stone and sell it for the same price, nothing too bad. Now I asked Kimmy and writing my name in blocks is not allowed and i mightve wrote it next to his property but i was going to claim it. My reasoning for this is:

but my claim is 1 block away from LM NOOBS claim which is one block away from bcvinvaders claim which is one block from discordias claim, if i put it two blocks from discordia its just like the rest of them and you technically cant judge on intention (like scamming) so you cant prove that i did this to grief. LM noob was never on when i did it and i never asked bcvinvader (who was only 32 blocks away) so in theory its just an innocent plot claim.

Now obviously I did this to grief. I know I'm in the wrong. I was mad when i did it, I wanted to get back on him/her for wasting my time. I don't think it is fair that scamming cant be a bannable offense. I read the rules and I'm not going to be stupid enough to
1. Fall for this trick again
2. grief anybody
and according to Discordia what I did doesn't even matter because
1. The stone I sold was worthless to him because he has real "Slaves" (Uni and P something i forget)
2. it was his old stuff, thats why it wasnt claimed
3. he doesnt need anything i took nor does he care i wrote my name

So please accept this appeal because I won't do it again (cliche, i know) and I won't trust anyone anymore.

Peace, OddExpert

The images are:

image one is discordia admitting to scamming me

image 2 is kimmykar explaining why scamming isnt a bannable offense

image 3 is discordia using a vulgar term to describe two people (UniversalGamer and P something [i forget]) and how what i took was worthless

imgur.com/a/x9NfSHd

Attachments

Kayla__na

Staff member
Admin
The ban has expired and you are able to join back on the server. I suggest you check /rules in case for the future. Happy playing! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.