Economy Price Guideline (EPG)

Alright, BUCK-A-ROOS. I've been seeing a lot over priced items on the server that are just insane. So, ya boi, the one and only, terroristic cyberbully is gonna do ya a solid. We gonna lay down the LAW for how items should be priced, so you dont get scammed.

i. If you disagree with this guideline on certain prices post to this thread and provide a valid reason why, if the reason meets my standards I will edit the guideline and give you credit for said prices.
ii. If you don't see an item on this guideline, and would like to see the item added to this list contact me here, on discord, or in-game, and I will consult with my ring of very knowledgeable end-game players to give you the
WISDOM you seek.
iii. This thread will always be open for discussion and will be ever expanding, but please to not post any off topic conversations or get aggressive.
Strictly conversations about the server's economy.

We are gonna Start out with Tiered items:
I'm going to give you a little insight to pricing these items:

(((All increase with tier level unless stated otherwise)))
Quality » Quality on armor will increase defense, while Quality on weapons will increase damage. (also may have an impact on amount of essence after crushing)

Weight » Weight is an armor status. It will increase defense but also have small effects on movement speed.

Impact » Impact is a weapon status. It will increase damage. Think of this as armor penetration.

Physical Defense » The base defense of an armor piece.
i.
PVP Defense » Percentage of increased defense in player vs player combat. (Mythic Caps out at 17%)

ii. PVE Defense » Percentage of increased defense against: Mobs, Custom mobs, and Animals. (Mythic Caps out at 6%)

Damage » The base damage of a weapon/tool.
i.
PVP Damage » Percentage of increased damage in player vs player combat. (Mythic Caps out at 48%)

ii. PVE Damage » Percentage of increased damage against: Mobs, Custom mobs, and Animals. (Mythic Caps out at 340%)

Vanilla enchants » Items can have missing vanilla enchants, such as armor has a chance to not have protection (which will make the piece almost worthless). Boots may not have depthstrider, and so on.

Durability » Custom Items have custom Durability. Gets higher with tier, doesn't effect pricing much.

Slots » Amount of gem, runes, and enchant slots. Max slots equals 4 gems, 3 runes, and 4 enchants. Does not change with tier, but higher tier equals higher chance for max slots.

Attributes(ATTS) » Atts are the main thing to look at on custom items. More atts equals a higher price. There are two types of atts, Flat and Percentage. Flat atts will have a ">" arrow on the left side, while Percentages atts have a "⌂" on the left side. Flat atts are the base stats that Percentages atts will increase.

Quick list: Armor penetration, Vampirism, Attack Speed, Dodge rate, Block rate, Block Damage, Accuracy rate, Movement Speed, Critical Strike Chance, Critical Strike Damage.
==========================================================================================================================

Mythic:
Bottles » 270k-300k
Armor pieces » 200k-700k (LOOK AT EVERYTHING LISTED ABOVE) ((DOES NOT HAVE PROTECTION THEN LESS THEN 150k))
Weapons » 100k-1mil (WILL RARELY GO ABOVE 600k UNLESS EVERY ATT IS ON IT)

Tools » 70k-150k (At this point you're either trying for a diamond pick-axe with a rune slot which is the only tool that will go above 100k)

Transcendent:
Bottles » 70k-90k
Armor pieces » 100k-400k (Flat Movement Speed sets are the only pieces that should be above 300k)
Weapons » 100k-300k (LOOK AT THE THINGS LISTED ABOVE)
Tools » 50k-100k (Diamond pick w/ rune slot is only thing that should be in the 100k range)

Heavenly:
Bottles » 44k
Armor pieces » 30k-60k (LOOK AT THE THINGS LISTED ABOVE)
Weapons » 40k-90k (LOOK AT THE THINGS LISTED ABOVE)
Tools » 15k-30K (if you're lucky you'll get high fortune or efficiency levels then vanilla)

Legendary:
Bottles » 12k
Armor pieces » 10k-40k (LOOK AT THE THINGS LISTED ABOVE)
Weapons » 10k-40k (LOOK AT THE THINGS LISTED ABOVE)

Tools » Worthless, Use Vanilla.

Fatal:
Bottles » 3k
Armor pieces » 2k-5k
Weapons » 2k-5k
Tools » Worthless, Use Vanilla.

Hellish and below » <1k

Now we will get into Keys:
=============================================================================================================================
Mythic » 90k

Rare » 40k-50k

Uncommon » 20k

Common » 10k

Vote » 1.5k

Now spawners:
!!! NOTE: Most spawners, unless important item drops, are useless !!!
===========================================================================================================================

Iron Golem » 750k-1mil

Witches » 100k-250k

Guardians » 70k-100k

Other Hostile mobs » 10k-50k

Animals » 10k-25k