[Denied] False banning appeal/Maybe got confused?

Status
Not open for further replies.

O_uo

1- Site your IGN: O_uo
2- Who Banned you: BaMboo0w
3- Ban Date: 04/27/18
4- Client Version & Mods Installed: None/ well i do have a toggle sprint but i don't that is against the rules, every server i know allows it?
5- Reason for the ban: Xray
6- What Rule did you break?: I broke no rule
7- Do you have any evidence (Pictures / Videos) that you can use to support your appeal: I don't have evidence but if they check my inventory they will see i'm not hacking because the pickaxe i'm using has haste 3 and Fortune 5.
8- I Have Read and Agreed To All Of The Rules?: Yes
9- Do you understand that if you make another Appeal while one is still pending that the older one(s) will be removed? (Y/N): Yes
10- Appeal to Plead your Case / Explanation: I was simply mining this time there was no hacking i was in a cave and i mined out into the surrounding blocks in all different directions in pretty wide radiuses i was using a legendary pickaxe that had haste 3 and Fortune 5 with the fortune 5 on my pickaxe i was getting at least 10 blocks per gold vain and at least 20 diamonds per diamond vain generally the size of the vain didnt matter because the fortune 5 was giving me a ton of ores when i found them, check the surrounding area i was mining and my inventory there isnt even a lot of ore in my inventory and my fortune 5 pick was getting me a large sum of ore when i mined it, if u check my inv or i could take a screenshot i can prove and show to you that it's fortune 5 and i wasnt hacking i was simply mining i mine a ton. I swear i was not hacking at all. whoever was watching me may have gotten confused by the diamonds in my inventory and assumed i was hacking but i don't even think there was a lot of ore in my inventory and it was simply the fortune 5 pickaxe.

TheJaimex

Staff member
Sr. Moderator
This appeal has been denied. You were banned for x-raying a while ago and this is your 2nd offense. As I can see, you mined straight down to a mob spawner which is clearly x-ray

Status
Not open for further replies.