[Denied] Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
1- Site your IGN: Bin_haden
2- Who Banned you: TheJaimex
3- Ban Date: 18th mars 2018
4- Client Version & Mods Installed: Latest release 1.12.2 MC No mods
5- Reason for the ban: The reason why i got banned was because of my username was not appropriate
6- What Rule did you break?: My username wasnt appropriate
7- Do you have any evidence (Pictures / Videos) that you can use to support your appeal: No
8- I Have Read and Agreed To All Of The Rules?: Yes i agree
9- Do you understand that if you make another Appeal while one is still pending that the older one(s) will be removed? (Y/N): Yes
10- Appeal to Plead your Case / Explanation: Alright. I joined the server and i was immediately hooked to how cool and fun the server is.After 3 hours of nonestop playing i typed in the public chat and an admin saw my name and banned me. The admin known as TheJaimex is a really cool admin that i spoke to. Now here is my problem with my username. I Cant change it. Why you ask its becuase i dont remember my security answers atleast not 1 of them. I tried resetting them by logging in my old gmail account that i used to buy/register minecraft on. But i coudnt i forgot the password of my gmail account that i registered minecraft on i tried logging in many times but i did not get any luck with doing that. I tried resetting my password but i didnt have a chance. I know my username isnt the best and i understand but i was really young and stupid wen i chose to have that username. I hope this explains my issue Thanks allot for reading have. a great day!<3.

Last edited:
1- Site your IGN: Bin_haden
2- Who Banned you: TheJaimex
3- Ban Date: 18th mars 2018
4- Client Version & Mods Installed: Latest release 1.12.2 MC No mods
5- Reason for the ban: The reason why i got banned was because of my username was not appropriate
6- What Rule did you break?: My username wasnt appropriate
7- Do you have any evidence (Pictures / Videos) that you can use to support your appeal: No
8- I Have Read and Agreed To All Of The Rules?: Yes i agree
9- Do you understand that if you make another Appeal while one is still pending that the older one(s) will be removed? (Y/N): Yes
10- Appeal to Plead your Case / Explanation: Alright. I joined the server and i was immediately hooked to how cool and fun the server is.After 3 hours of nonestop playing i typed in the public chat and an admin saw my name and banned me. The admin known as TheJaimex is a really cool admin that i spoke to. Now here is my problem with my username. I Cant change it. Why you ask its becuase i dont remember my security answers atleast not 1 of them. I tried resetting them by logging in my old gmail account that i used to buy/register minecraft on. But i coudnt i forgot the password of my gmail account that i registered minecraft on i tried logging in many times but i did not get any luck with doing that. I tried resetting my password but i didnt have a chance. I know my username isnt the best and i understand but i was really young and stupid wen i chose to have that username. I hope this explains my issue Thanks allot for reading have. a great day!<3.
You should be unbanned as soon as a staff member sees this :3 you should pm a staff member to see what can be done about a username. Personally i think the only fix that could be possible done to fix your whole gmail security password thing. Is to personally pm Minecraft and see if someone from support could help you there
Below is the following information that could help you out:
Account migration:
https://help.mojang.com/customer/en/portal/articles/438361-account-migration-issues
Changing your email:
https://help.mojang.com/customer/en...your-email-address-legacy-minecraft-accounts-
Password changing:
https://help.mojang.com/customer/en/portal/articles/329524-change-or-forgot-password
And finally if none of those work customer support at :
https://help.mojang.com/customer/portal/emails/new
Hopefully you can get unbanned! - Hunter out <3

Since the username has not changed, this appeal has been denied. Please post another appeal once you have changed your minecraft username for further evaluation.

Status
Not open for further replies.