Beware of scammer Grumpychild

I made the mistake of trusting Grumpychild in a trade. I gave him 8 thousand dollars for a beacon and he lied and said i only paid 800, he refused to give me the beacon and wouldn't refund me my money. Below is the screenshot of what happened. Beware of dealing with Grumpychild! Grumpychild lies.png

Minerwill12345

Question: unanswered. :rolleyes:

Scamming is a legit problem on this server. It's unfortunate that nobody really takes it seriously. Let's at least try to make the /trade option more well-known to players...

With all of the other rules and countermeasures we have against griefing, harassment, tp killing, trolling, etc, it just seems a shame that scamming gets brushed under the rug. C'est la vie I guess?

Question: unanswered. :rolleyes:

Scamming is a legit problem on this server. It's unfortunate that nobody really takes it seriously. Let's at least try to make the /trade option more well-known to players...

With all of the other rules and countermeasures we have against griefing, harassment, tp killing, trolling, etc, it just seems a shame that scamming gets brushed under the rug. C'est la vie I guess?
Harassment, greifing, tp killing and such is not allowed due to it being unable to defend from. As with scamming you can use /trade (also pshop while it was up).