Ban appeal Mncprops

1- Site your IGN: Mncprops
2- Who Banned you: Nightbane ?
3- Ban Date: 09/14/18
4- Client Version & Mods Installed: minecraft version 1,12,2 ?
5- Reason for the ban: X-ray
6- What Rule did you break?: hacking rule? the link in the appeal template is broken so I can't give the number if their is
7- Do you have any evidence (Pictures / Videos) that you can use to support your appeal: I don't have any
8- I Have Read and Agreed To All Of The Rules?: I read the book we were provided when we first spawn
9- Do you understand that if you make another Appeal while one is still pending that the older one(s) will be removed? (Y/N): Yes
10- Appeal to Plead your Case / Explanation: I don't have anything to prove I wasn't, it my voice against nightbane judgement. At the moment of the ban I was collecting all the ore and ONLY the ore and by the same occasion mending both my pick and elytra. we dig a massive tunnel in between our city and the first village we found to transfer villagers and didn't care to collect any ore. No matter the decision, I want the city to keep going. Everyone put a the collective effort in our community and I don't want it to go to waste. Please transfer Major right to Shcrusader, I wanted to make him a "mod/manager" myself but I didn't know the command. It a great city and I believe it can keep growing even without me, they just need a new mayor.