Ban Appeal Acari_

Status
Not open for further replies.

acari_

1- Site your IGN: Acari_

2- Who Banned you: 13LG_Darkfire

3- Ban Date: 2018-08-05

4- Client Version & Mods Installed: 1.12.2 with Xray

5- Reason for the ban: Xray (xray is not allowed)

6- What Rule did you break?: A modification that was not allowed on the server.

7- Do you have any evidence (Pictures / Videos) that you can use to support your appeal sorry i wont do it again all i ask for is a second chance, i love this server so much and my friends have a castle we are working on so it would be immensly sad to ban me , i was also about to support this lovely server by buying a rank :(, but then i got banned for good reasons.

8- I Have Read and Agreed To All Of The Rules?: Yes, i have read all the rules and wont break 1 if i get unbanned. , I didnt read the rules before but i have now so i know all of them, before i thought xray was allowed for some weird reason, it is a modded server and xray is a mod so it made sense to me, but now i know xray is a big no no and i will never use it again on any server no matter what my friends tell me , i promise to abide by all the rules aswell from now on.

9- Do you understand that if you make another Appeal while one is still pending that the older one(s) will be removed? (Y/N): Yes i understand as that fills up the ban court quite a bit.

10- Appeal to Plead your Case / Explanation: I was banned for xray and i pleade guilty. Im sorry and i wont do it again I saw someone selling diamonds for 20$ at shop i then decided to go mining for diamonds. Im sorry for xraying and i promise i will not do it again. I needed money and diamonds for the gear i was creating and my friend wanted to create a beacon and told me that xray was allowed now i know it isnt but I believed in his word and judgement which was the worst call of my life. Xray is never going to be seen used on my account (Acari_) i promise on my mothers grave :D so i pardon my usage of xray and ill never use it again /cheers Acari

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.