Aquileia now recrouting.

I am building my very own city, called Aquileia. It will be completely roman in design (exept the spawn build). I am currently working on some bigger roads, but most of the pubilc builds are done. I managed to finish a colloseum (a circus maximus-if u wanna get nerdy), an aqueduct and a fountain build. I will soon start building houses for players, so that is why i called it pre-recrouting (u can reserve spots or choose first). It is free to join (mainly the players activity is the decideing factor when considering to accept that player or not) , altho id rly apriciate contributions twards claim, i spent 250k on it already (which broke me in every meaning of the word), and ill need to expand soon.Above s a pic: if u like it, come and check me out, or write down below.

Regards Hadrack

------------------------------------------------------------new post-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The thread was updated, because were now recrouting, currently theres 1 house avalible (the one built with sandstone), but 2 more will be built in a few dayz, if any1 wants to join, msg me or write down below. Also im running out of claim....currently im at 26.5k i think, but im broke.....i know this is kindof cheap but if any1 want s to donate, any ammount is wellecome. All the donations will go twards claim.....I just want to build....Looking forward to meeting u :3.

P.S. if any1 is wondering those are sonic ethers unbelivable shaders.

Regards Hadrack

------------------------------------------------------------even new-er post--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cities had some issues on the server and apparently as a result of that many of them were unregistered, inclouding mine, so if u had a place in the city, contact me and ill reasign it to you (as all subdivisions were also destroyed and i now have to remake them).

Regards Hadrack

Attachments

Last edited:
this looks good so far. keep up the good work
╱╱┏╮
╱╱┃┃
▉━╯┗━╮
▉┈┈┈┈┃
▉╮┈┈┈┃
╱╰━━━╯ <--- thumbs up text art from a website.
while i will not be joining this city when completed, i think this'll have many members.

this looks good so far. keep up the good work
╱╱┏╮
╱╱┃┃
▉━╯┗━╮
▉┈┈┈┈┃
▉╮┈┈┈┃
╱╰━━━╯ <--- thumbs up text art from a website.
while i will not be joining this city when completed, i think this'll have many members.
Ty for the kind words, and i hope so too (about it haveing lotz of members :3), altho the problem is, it took a while to open (still isnt opened yet techincally....so yh) so all the reguraly active and older players have their own cities, or live in random ones. I guess ill just have to wait and see.

Hey Had, remember me? I was the fist one in the city that lent you all of the money. Anyways i haven't been online in a while but I am going to start being online more often. I was wondering if i was still welcome at the city.

Regards,

Drheconix

Hey Had, remember me? I was the fist one in the city that lent you all of the money. Anyways i haven't been online in a while but I am going to start being online more often. I was wondering if i was still welcome at the city.

Regards,

Drheconix
ofcorse ure still welecome, every1 is welecome, just msg me if u see me online, but i have finals at my college atm, so i dont know how much ill be on....

I am building my very own city, called Aquileia. It will be completely roman in design (exept the spawn build). I am currently working on some bigger roads, but most of the pubilc builds are done. I managed to finish a colloseum (a circus maximus-if u wanna get nerdy), an aqueduct and a fountain build. I will soon start building houses for players, so that is why i called it pre-recrouting (u can reserve spots or choose first). It is free to join (mainly the players activity is the decideing factor when considering to accept that player or not) , altho id rly apriciate contributions twards claim, i spent 250k on it already (which broke me in every meaning of the word), and ill need to expand soon.Above s a pic: if u like it, come and check me out, or write down below.

Regards Hadrack

------------------------------------------------------------new post-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The thread was updated, because were now recrouting, currently theres 1 house avalible (the one built with sandstone), but 2 more will be built in a few dayz, if any1 wants to join, msg me or write down below. Also im running out of claim....currently im at 26.5k i think, but im broke.....i know this is kindof cheap but if any1 want s to donate, any ammount is wellecome. All the donations will go twards claim.....I just want to build....Looking forward to meeting u :3.

P.S. if any1 is wondering those are sonic ethers unbelivable shaders.

Regards Hadrack

------------------------------------------------------------even new-er post--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cities had some issues on the server and apparently as a result of that many of them were unregistered, inclouding mine, so if u had a place in the city, contact me and ill reasign it to you (as all subdivisions were also destroyed and i now have to remake them).

Regards Hadrack
Hi Hadrack,
would be great if I can join your city again :)

Regards Fronz91