Agnor - Citizens wanted

Welcome to Agnor!

We are a rising city in this land that is called Teldaria. We are looking for friendly and dedicated travelers who need a place to call home. Please read all parts of this post before asking to join our city.

Temp Housing - If you are new to the server and and looking to join a city we offer free temporary housing for newcomers. Temp housing is apartment style so you get access to the crafting tables, chests, and furnaces in your room but cant build. You may only stay in our temp housing while you are starting out and must buy at least a 10x10 plot in the city once you can afford it. This is so your room can be used by another newcomer since now you are making your way on the server. *If you are inactive on the server for more than 2 weeks your room may be reassigned and your items will be given to other players.

Land – We have predefined plots of various sizes available for purchase or trade. Land claim blocks are quite expensive so we ask that our residents pay $30 per block for a plot (see table below for plot size/price info). The reason we ask above the base $20 price for land claim blocks is to take into account public areas in the city like roads, the town hall, and future public areas. In a case where someone would like to trade something in exchange for a plot we will negotiate it on a case by case basis. Custom plot sizes are also available upon request and the price will be calculated the same as all other claims with it being $30 per block. *If you are inactive for 2 months or more your plot may be resold to a new player and your items will be considered property of the city to give away to the other citizens.

upload_2017-9-18_22-46-46.png

Taxes – There are none! The only time we ask our residents to pay us is when they are looking to buy a plot of land. You can however donate any money you want to the city and we will use it to buy more land claim blocks.

Jobs – As this is a new city jobs are still a work in progress. We will update this section with more information soon.

Building – Currently there is one public building in our city, the town hall. There are however plans to build additional public areas like gardens, harbor, boarding house and others. This is where you come in. As a citizen of Agnor you will have the opportunity to take part in public build projects. These projects may be one we put together and ask citizens if they would like to build it, or you may suggest a build yourself. For any public build a citizen takes part in we ask that they chip in not only to build the structure but also take part in some resource gathering. Please let us know if you have any build suggestions!! (See below Personal Plot Guidelines for personal build guidelines)

Personal Plot Guidelines – Although we do not require you to build using any certain style in Agnor we do strongly suggest that our citizens base their personal plot builds around the style of the town hall. There is currently only one rule for personal builds in the city of Agnor and that is do not build anything as tall as the town hall (unless it is an approved build). If you do not know what to build on your plot or would like some help/advise we are happy to help!!

Citizens - There are currently 17 citizens in Agnor, will you be the newest member?

Requirements to become a citizen – As mentioned above there are no set requirements to become a citizen of Agnor. We only ask that anyone who joins does their best to be a positive addition to our city. This means that you are kind to other citizens, you contribute to the city in some way, and most of all you have fun!!! Please fill out the application below so we can get an idea of what you are looking for in a city.

Application – Please provide the following information to apply for citizenship.
What you will contribute to the city:
How much time do you spend on the server:
Are you willing to contribute money to the city to help it expand:
Are you on the Teldaria Discord:

Pig/Cow Spawner Farms (free to use for citizens) - current citizens let Lubert_the_Great know if you can not access the chests at the pig/cow farm. upload_2017-10-30_23-52-45.png

Town Hall - 2017-09-18_21.58.02.jpg

*Please note that we do reserve the right to exile anyone from the city at any time for any negative actions towards fellow citizens or the city itself.

Last edited:
Hello! I want to join but i couldn't find you in-game, so im hoping you can invite me! I filled in some stuff about me so you know if im good enough;
In-Game Name: WarMage2
Job (in game): Currently None
Languages: Finnish and English
Gear: None, i just died
Discord: None
Playing time (per day): 15:30-17:00 (may vary)
Willing to donate

Hope you can answer soon!

Hello! I want to join but i couldn't find you in-game, so im hoping you can invite me! I filled in some stuff about me so you know if im good enough;
In-Game Name: WarMage2
Job (in game): Currently None
Languages: Finnish and English
Gear: None, i just died
Discord: None
Playing time (per day): 15:30-17:00 (may vary)
Willing to donate

Hope you can answer soon!
Looks good WarMageBoi!! I'll try to catch you online.

Why do you want to join Agnor:I am interested in entering this community because I am new to the server and I do not know many things so maybe they can help me and in the future I can help.
What you will contribute to the city:I can help farming
How much time do you spend on the server:At the moment I am in final tests until Saturday so I do not have much time but after that I can be more than 10 hours a day
Are you willing to contribute money to the city to help it expand:yes i willing
Are you on the Teldaria Discord:at the moment, no