[Accepted] Wrongfully banned?

Status
Not open for further replies.
1- Site your IGN: Deathstylus
2- Who Banned you: alphachina1414
3- Ban Date: 3/12/2018
4- Client Version & Mods Installed: 1.12.2 with Optifine
5- Reason for the ban: "Hacks are not allowed"
6- What Rule did you break?: Not entirely sure, I was running around with my friend in spawn whilst checking everything out.
7- Do you have any evidence (Pictures / Videos) that you can use to support your appeal: No
8- I Have Read and Agreed To All Of The Rules?: My friend and I didn't even get a chance to read the rules because we were banned from the start.
9- Do you understand that if you make another Appeal while one is still pending that the older one(s) will be removed? (Y/N): Yes
10- Appeal to Plead your Case / Explanation: The events that happened from when we first joined the server, I logged in and immediately got kicked for flying when trying to accept the resource pack. I then was able to log in again successfully whereas my friend was also having trouble with it. We then proceeded to look around and talk to the staff members that were at the spawn. Her and I really liked what we saw from what we were able to see and were extremely excited to start a new adventure on a brand new server away from everything else. My friend, Krystina, and I have nor will ever have any intention of hacking and follow any rules given to us to the best of our ability. This makes it even more of a surprise to be banned. I think I can speak for both of us that we really want to play on this server. You are making a huge mistake, banning two potential full time players who are excited to contribute all we can to the betterment of whatever server we like, which just so happens to be this very one. We would really appreciate it if we were un-banned, I can assure you with certainty that neither of us have anything more than Optifine.

Status
Not open for further replies.