[Accepted] Unban Appeal: PCMeier

Status
Not open for further replies.
1- Site your IGN: PCMeier

2- Who Banned you: 13LG_DarkFire

3- Ban Date: 8-21-2018

4- Client Version & Mods Installed: Xray, I think, i can't find how my brother was using the mod

5- Reason for the ban: Using Xrat

6- What Rule did you break?: No Hacked Clients or Cheating for Personal Gain

- This includes, but is not limited to, X-Ray Mods, maps that allow teleportation, and cave mapping.
7- Do you have any evidence (Pictures / Videos) that you can use to support your appeal:

8- I Have Read and Agreed To All Of The Rules?: Yes

9- Do you understand that if you make another Appeal while one is still pending that the older one(s) will be removed? (Y/N): Y

10- Appeal to Plead your Case / Explanation: I know that this sounds fake but this server means a lot to me so im going to give it a shot anyways. So my brother occasionally uses my computer and he plays minecraft on the servers that i have. I usually have no knowledge of when he is playing and i found out today that i was banned when i tried to get into the server. I am being much more strict with when my brother can use my account and will probably never allow him on my computer again. I will try to find how he is using xray and delete it. I don't even know how to download xray in the first place. And, finally, i would just like to say that the community that you have on this server is incredibly nice and friendly and i would hate to be blocked from being apart of that community

Kayla__na

Staff member
Admin
This appeal has been accepted. I suggest going over the /rules on the server and the detailed list on the forums with your brother in case he does happen to use your computer again. Hopefully no more rules are broken. Happy playing! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.