[Accepted]SadistiK Ban Appeal (Minecraft)

Status
Not open for further replies.
1- Site your IGN: Sadic_
2- Who Banned you: Kirka
3- Ban Date: March 29th, 2018
4- Client Version & Mods Installed: Minecraft 1.12.2 - No Modifications
5- Reason for the ban: "Toxic, disregard for rules, admission to hacked clients"
6- What Rule did you break?: Be Respectful to Both Staff Members and Players
- Do you have any evidence (Pictures / Videos) that you can use to support your appeal: No
8- I Have Read and Agreed To All Of The Rules?: Yes
9- Do you understand that if you make another Appeal while one is still pending that the older one(s) will be removed? (Y/N): Yes
10- Appeal to Plead your Case / Explanation: As far as I'm concerned, I don't believe I broke any rules. I was joking around with other players in chat prior to my ban; Jokingly, I think I said "I can't seem to get this wurst client to work" ... I also recall being told to keep the chat clean after I made a comment/responded to another players comment about "gay sex" - I was on the server for maybe 20 minutes at this point and was not aware of inappropriate chatting being against the rules. In fact, the chat seemed fairly unrestricted. I was invited to this server by a couple of friends who still play, and they'd like me to come on.. I don't really see the appeal of breaking any rules, and I also don't see a reason to be banned permanently. If anything, the punishment should've been corrected to a mute until further evidence to convict me of cheating. Thanks for reading.

Kirka

Staff member
Admin
This appeal has been accepted. Please refrain from encouraging and promoting talk relating to using hacked clients and using inappropriate text in the global chat. All players are responsible for knowing and understanding the rules of Teldaria, regardless of your time clocked on the server. With that being said, I suggest you take a look at the rules, watch your behavior and enjoy playing.

Status
Not open for further replies.