Minecraft
1- Site your IGN: Ancient_Tome
2- Who Banned you: Sagestar
3- Ban Date: 2/04/2018
4- Client Version & Mods Installed: None
5- Reason for the ban: Racism
6- What Rule did you break?:
Do Not Bypass the Filter, Swear, or Threaten Players and Staff
No Political, Theoretical, Ideological, Racial, or Religious Talk, Including Sexist or Derogatory Remarks
- Do you have any evidence (Pictures / Videos) that you can use to support your appeal:
8- I Have Read and Agreed To All Of The Rules?: Yes
9- Do you understand that if you make another Appeal while one is still pending that the older one(s) will be removed? (Y/N): Yes
10- Appeal to Plead your Case / Explanation: I said that I wanted to buy a slave to help me excavate my cave. This was interpreted understandably as racist by the admins, although that was not my intention. I then continued to troll in the chat and kept getting muted. I apologise for my dis-respectfulness and racism, and promise that this will not happen again. I enjoy this server and I am disappointed in myself for bringing a negative attitude to the server.

Discord:
1- Site your discord name including the #. Ex: Equinox#2537: Transparent#2207
2- Ban Date: 3/04/2018
3- Reason for the ban: Spamming
4- Appeal to Plead your Case / Explanation: I was frustrated that I was banned for a day and I didn't feel my concerns were being listened to, so I kept spamming disconnecting and connecting to a voice channel disrupting other members. This was irrational and immature of me. I apologise for my disruptive actions and ensure it will not be repeated.

Kirka

Staff member
Sr. Moderator
This appeal has been accepted. I would recommend you re-familiarize yourself with the rules of Teldaria and know that any repeated toxic behavior and continued offensive remarks toward players and staff are not acceptable. If continued, will result in a permanent ban from the server and Discord.

Status
Not open for further replies.