3- Ban Date:
10/04/18
4- Client Version & Mods Installed:
1.12.1, no mods but x-ray resource pack
5- Reason for the ban:
'not turning off x-ray'
6- What Rule did you break?:
'no hacked clients or cheating for personal gain'
7- Do you have any evidence (Pictures / Videos) that you can use to support your appeal:
N/A
8- I Have Read and Agreed To All Of The Rules?:
yes, but post-ban
9- Do you understand that if you make another Appeal while one is still pending that the older one(s) will be removed? (Y/N):
yes
10- Appeal to Plead your Case / Explanation:
i was asked to turn off x-ray, i did and disconnected shortly after. upon trying to reconnect i'd been banned. i hadn't read the rules for the server until after the ban but now i fully understand why it took place. it was a lapse in judgement for me to assume x-ray is allowed, it's probably a no-brainer for most people; i've forgotten a lot of the etiquette surrounding servers. it's an unfair hack and i won't be using it again in a multiplayer situation. i understand it's difficult to assure i won't do it again, but i ask that you take my word because i do feel very dumb about the situation as in hindsight it's very obvious.

thanks for your consideration
- greg

Last edited:
I think its going to be denied since you didn't apologise for using xray or from what I seen was ignorant towards it. 'didn't realise there was a rule against x-ray'. Ban appeals are usually for apologizing for actions that you did that where wrong and pretty starting a new leaf with the server and continuing in it being clean. Hopefully you understand what I'm trying to say. I recommend editing your appeal before a staff checks it

I think its going to be denied since you didn't apologise for using xray or from what I seen was ignorant towards it. 'didn't realise there was a rule against x-ray'. Ban appeals are usually for apologizing for actions that you did that where wrong and pretty starting a new leaf with the server and continuing in it being clean. Hopefully you understand what I'm trying to say. I recommend editing your appeal before a staff checks it
thank you for that! that was supposed to be the underlying theme of the appeal but i obviously missed the mark. i appreciate the advice :) i was trying to be a lil professional about it but that may have come across as unrepentant, which is not my stance at all because i feel very stupid about the whole sitch. hopefully my revision of it is a little better :)

Kirka

Staff member
Sr. Moderator
This appeal has been accepted. Reminder that xray is definitely not allowed on Teldaria, no matter the circumstance. I suggest you review the rules and make sure you understand them. If you're caught using hacks again you will be permanently banned from the server with no chance of appeal.

Status
Not open for further replies.