[Accepted] FillUpMyCup's Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
1- Site your IGN: FillUpMyCup

2- Who Banned you: 13LG_Darkfire

3- Ban Date: 7/30/18

4- Client Version & Mods Installed: 1.12.2 with Xray

5- Reason for the ban: Xray

6- What Rule did you break?: A modification that was not allowed on the server.

7- Do you have any evidence (Pictures / Videos) that you can use to support your appeal: The admin that banned me took a video of me mining diamonds and im sorry i wont do it again all i ask for is a second chance, i love this server so much and my friends have a huge village we were working on.

8- I Have Read and Agreed To All Of The Rules?: Yes, i have read all the rules and wont break 1 if i get unbanned.

9- Do you understand that if you make another Appeal while one is still pending that the older one(s) will be removed? (Y/N): Yes i understand as that fills up the ban court quite a bit.

10- Appeal to Plead your Case / Explanation: I was banned for xray and i pleade guilty. Im sorry and i wont do it again. I was in desperate need of money and wanted to buy a house in my friends town for 1000$. I mined wood and sold it but that made like 1$ per tree. I started to think what could do to make money. I saw someone selling diamonds for 20$ at shop i then decided to go mining for diamonds. Im sorry for xraying and i promise i will not do it again.

ban ddee.PNG

Darkfire

Staff member
Admin
Appeal accepted. Please Read the rules Again if Banned again will be perm. Thank you for ur time and happy playing!

Status
Not open for further replies.