Status
Not open for further replies.
1- Site your IGN: Pablo_Uzumakii
2- Who Banned you: Blazeris
3- Ban Date: 2018-08-27
4- Client Version & Mods Installed: 1.12.2 Optifine and Texturepack Xray
5- Reason for the ban: Xraying ores
6- What Rule did you break?: Dont XRay
7- Do you have any evidence (Pictures / Videos) that you can use to support your appeal: No I Do not, Unless I’m Suppose to Show My Xray texturepack.
8- I Have Read and Agreed To All Of The Rules?: Yes
9- Do you understand that if you make another Appeal while one is still pending that the older one(s) will be removed? (Y/N): Yes
10- Appeal to Plead your Case / Explanation: I’m starting off by saying sorry for using Xray, It wasnt a smart thing to do especially when i could of Used more time on finding things legitimately. I’m Sorry for using Xray and Dont plan on doing it anymore, If I’m still banned I completely Understand. I Really liked the couple hours I was On for And Found the plugins and Custom Stuff very interesting, as well as the Community was Nice as well. Have a Great day

Blazeris

Staff member
This ban appeal has been accepted, please review /rules and the rules post on the forums. Please refrain from using any unfair modifications or hacks in the future. Also, please turn in your illegally found ores to an smod+. I hope you have a fun time on Teldaria.

Status
Not open for further replies.