[Accepted] Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
1- Site your IGN: ShuteAlphaz
2- Who Banned you: Darkfire
- Ban Date: 03/04/2018
4- Client Version & Mods Installed: i had x-ray ( i haven't played minecraft in a long time so i completely forgot i had them )
5- Reason for the ban: i sent a screenshot yesterday for a claim to be removed and i didn't notice i had x-ray still so when i sent the screenshot in f3 mode he saw it was x-ray
6- What Rule did you break?: use of x-ray hacks
7- Do you have any evidence (Pictures / Videos) that you can use to support your appeal: i do ill put some photos proving that i have deleted x-ray and i am sorry for any inconvenience
8- I Have Read and Agreed To All Of The Rules?: i have
9- Do you understand that if you make another Appeal while one is still pending that the older one(s) will be removed? (Y/N): Y
10- Appeal to Plead your Case / Explanation: so i have not played Minecraft for quite along time maybe around a year and i thought i would come back and i found your serevr it was my bad to not realise that i still had an x-ray mod installed on my minecraft versions and i never used it on minecraft itself while i was on your server and i have now fully removed it from my folders and from my pc i am very sorry for what i have done and i do enjoy playing on your server and i would be happy if you could give me another chance.
cap1.PNG cap2.PNG cap3.PNG cap4.png

Darkfire

Staff member
Admin
This appeal has been accepted. I would suggest review the rules again to make sure you understand and follow them. If caught again will have no chance of appeal.

Status
Not open for further replies.