[Accepted] Ban Appeal?

Not open for further replies.
In game name: Krystina
Who banned me: Alphachino1414
3- Ban Date: 2018-03-12
4- Client Version & Mods Installed: 1.12.2.. Latest optifine
5- Reason for the ban: Hacks are not allowed.
6- What Rule did you break?: I have never used hacks before.. and I strongly understand that they are not allowed.
7- Do you have any evidence (Pictures / Videos) that you can use to support your appeal: No.. I have never attempted at downloading hacked clients before..
8- I Have Read and Agreed To All Of The Rules?: I have read and agreed to all rules.
9- Do you understand that if you make another Appeal while one is still pending that the older one(s) will be removed? (Y/N): Yes!
10- Appeal to Plead your Case / Explanation:
I just logged on with my friend and we were walking around the lobby reading the rules and following directions as well as checking the place out. Out of nowhere, we were suddenly banned without any explanation.We were just looking for a new fun server and this one looked so fun to build and experience new ways on how to play mine craft. It would really be a shame if we couldn't come back to enjoy the expedience.. everyone seemed so lovely there. I have been staff on previous servers and would NEVER condone in hacking of any sorts.. I have also never been banned on previous servers.. so this is all new to me. It would really make me upset to not be able to play here... what did we do wrong? Thank you.. and I hope to be back soon!!! :(
Not open for further replies.