Status
Not open for further replies.
1- Site your IGN: Surg3ng_Fi3ry
2- Who Banned you: Kayla_Na
3- Ban Date: 17th August, 2018
4- Client Version & Mods Installed: 1.12.2 Optifine
5- Reason for the ban: using X-Ray resource pack
6- What Rule did you break?: Hacking
7- Do you have any evidence (Pictures / Videos) that you can use to support your appeal: Yes
8- I Have Read and Agreed To All Of The Rules?: Yes
9- Do you understand that if you make another Appeal while one is still pending that the older one(s) will be removed? (Y/N): Yes
10- Appeal to Plead your Case / Explanation: So I lent my account to my friend yesterday in order to grind some resources for me and my friend agreed to help. However, I just received a message from my friend that my account has been banned from the server. He texted me few minutes ago to inform me about the incident.. So I hurried and logged onto Minecraft and attempted to join Teldaria. I confirmed that my account has been banned. However, I don't think I deserved to be banned since I wasn't the actual person hacking. Besides, I have no idea that my friend would use such dirty method to get resources. I am terribly sorry that my friend violated the rules and I think he realized he was wrong. I myself also realize that it was my fault of sharing my account with someone else. But I think everyone deserves a second chance and Teldaria is such a wonderful server to play. Therefore, I am here to plead for forgiveness for both my friend and myself. I am willing to clear my inventory or whatever resources that were in my inventory as a consequence or rather a punishment. Please pardon my account and unban it. I understand that rules are rules, everything has a system to obey. So even if you decide not to accept my appeal, I understand.

Thank you all for your consideration and generosity! I am looking forward to your news!

Attachments

Kayla__na

Staff member
Admin
This appeal has been accepted. I suggest both of you check over /rules and the rules list on the forums to get a better understanding of them that way no others are broken. Any ores that have been obtained illicitly should be given to a SMod+ upon you logging back in. Happy Playing! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.