[Accepted] Ban appeal - DesertGator

Status
Not open for further replies.
1- Site your IGN: DesertGator
2- Who Banned you: Llama2
3- Ban Date: 8/10/2018
4- Client Version & Mods Installed: 1.12.2 Forge ver: 14.23.0.2529 / Optifine ver: 1.12.2
5- Reason for the ban: X-ray
6- What Rule did you break?: I cheated using an X-ray texture pack
7- Do you have any evidence (Pictures / Videos) that you can use to support your appeal: Not at all.
8- I Have Read and Agreed To All Of The Rules?: I have read and agreed to all of the current rules.
9- Do you understand that if you make another Appeal while one is still pending that the older one(s) will be removed? (Y/N): Yes.
10- Appeal to Plead your Case / Explanation: I do not deny that I was using x-ray on the server. I downloaded an X-ray texture pack and knew that I was downloading it. I take responsibility for my actions and will never think about doing it again. I do hope that this will not go on my permanent record. You may take away any valuable stuff that you believe I gained from cheating. I decided to X-ray because I was chapped about losing a powerful fishing rod to a TNT trap I fished up. I thought that I would cheat to get enough experience to attempt to get one again. I am completely regretful of the whole thing. I now understand how game-breaking it would be to do this. I also understand if you do not let me play on this server again. Please do not think of me in any other way from before.

Status
Not open for further replies.