mc.teldaria.com 0 Click to Copy

We have news!

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by Teldaria, Jan 10, 2018.

1. Teldaria

Teldaria New Member

Hello Teldarians! I know it's been a while since I've posted. In the coming weeks, we will be adding a Skyblock and a Faction server to Teldaria! Who's excited?

2. JPGuard

JPGuard Member

(Deleted original message by accident) But this was promised a pretty long time ago and was never implemented hopefully it can actually be finished this time

3. Sagestar

Staff Member Helper

I'm so excited now! :D you better not disappoint me!

4. Ripcat

Ripcat Member

How about fixing dungeons and marketplace first before adding more content that will be up for 24 hours, will be full of bugs/exploits etc and shut down forever to go on the "to do" list?

DerpyTurdle and JPGuard like this.
  5. MusicalHeroic

MusicalHeroic New Member

I'm excited for this!! :D

Also, Ripcat, it's a server. Servers have bugs and glitches. Especially when there are a lot of custom plugins and such implemented into it. Running a server is hard work, and I know I'm not the only one who has seen them putting work into fixing things recently. Just give it time. Patience makes everything worth it. :)

6. Ripcat

Ripcat Member

Ok well first you have been a member for like three weeks while I have been on this server for 5 months. I support this server and have donated several times for rank. You would be unaware of the issues I am talking about so please dont play the "patience" card. My point was why intriduce new content while the old updates are not functional?

7. MusicalHeroic

MusicalHeroic New Member

Okay, for one, the rudeness isn't necessary. I was not rude at all in my response. But my point still stand. Patience is a virtue. I will not continue further, as I do not enjoy conflict. Have a wonderful day.

8. Tammerlane

Tammerlane New Member

I guess. I like it this way tho

MusicalHeroic likes this.
  9. MusicalHeroic

MusicalHeroic New Member

Same here. I believe they are making the newer stuff on separate servers though, which is awesome. I don't think it will affect much with the other servers that we normally use. So that's pretty cool to me. :)

10. JPGuard

JPGuard Member

We have waited for a long time now and we've been getting new features rather than bug fixes situations like releasing dungeons then removing them and everyone forgets then announcing other random things like classes or factions/skyblock it is annoying and really has nothing to do with patience just with being consistent dont announce one thing then announce another thing and forget about the old thing, I agree with Ripcat and would rather have the normal Teldaria right now improved instead of adding more responsibility to the developers for different gamemodes

Ragnar Lothbrok and Ripcat like this.
  11. MusicalHeroic

MusicalHeroic New Member

Okay, I understand that. I am not trying to cause problems or be rude though. I'm simply saying that I'm sure they are working on fixing it as well as adding the new ones. That's all I was saying. I'm sorry you guys have those bugs, and I know it can be annoying. But I am just saying.

12. Ripcat

Ripcat Member

Wasnt being rude but I guess if you want to see it that way then thats your reality.

13. Borkies

Borkies New Member

This seems like a cool idea :D!

MusicalHeroic likes this.
  14. I'm not sure I'm so excited for this because I feel that a lot of the players right now play because Teldaria has those "mods" while still being basically an smb server. While they could also like factions and skyblock, they are fundamentally different and the people currently playing on the server are not necessarily going to like them. It could attract more people to Teldaria, but I think focusing on what makes Teldaria good now in its current state and making that even better would be time better spent.

yebberinton likes this.
  15. rainbo

rainbo Guest

I will be lookin forward to this update! :D I hope it'll happen someday soon.

16. Glitch496

Glitch496 New Member

Real Factions: A treacherous landscape filled to the brim with blood-thirsty PvPers and Xray-ers
    Teldaria Factions: A no man's land with no possible way of escaping the onslaught of mythic wielding warriors (and Xray-ers, possibly, maybe, idk)

Not too bad of an idea

though not sure how skyblock would work

17. SirenAngels

SirenAngels New Member

I LOVE Skyblock and Teldaria, the two together? Double the awesomeness!

Shadowcat33 likes this.
  18. RainbowPisanos

RainbowPisanos New Member

Hell yes. I am very exited for this. :D while i still might not play the new kinds of servers, i will be looking forward to this.

19. StonepeltGaming

StonepeltGaming New Member

Not sure I want skyblocks.

20. Shadowcat33

Shadowcat33 New Member

Adding skyblocks and factions would be fun. Can’t wait! ^^