mc.teldaria.com 0 Click to Copy

Valyria Recruitment - The Greatest Kingdom!

Discussion in 'City Recruitment' started by UniverseLabs, Aug 11, 2017.

1. UniverseLabs

Staff Member Helper

Hello! (READ ALL INFORMATION, APPLICATION IS AT THE BOTTOM)

If you don't already know me my name is Universe, I am a player and staff member of Teldaria and I am on the quest to build the greatest kingdom on the server. The city of Valyria, which I have created, currently has 6 structures but will expand over time! The idea is to make it the largest and greatest city on the server with detailed, realistic, medieval buildings which house the dedicated, hard-working members of Valyria. Residents will work on specific jobs to supply the city with resources and money as well as helping the player expand on their own personal levels. As the city grows, residents could find themselves becoming a leader of one of the jobs or a lord, they must be dedicated though!

IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO SEE VALYRIA'S CONSTRUCTION THEN CHECK OUT THIS FORUM POST:
    http://teldaria.com/forums/threads/valyria-my-kingdoms-construction.7794/

Anyways here is some more specific information

RENT - You may look at this and not be happy but not to worry. The prices won't be outrageous and if you supply the city with enough goods and money from working you won't have to worry about it. Also homes will have a general price which you will need to pay to move in. Different buildings will have different prices depending on their size etc.

RULES - The city has it's own set of rules which you will be able to read in-game, please read them.

JOBS - As of now these are the jobs available: Builder, Farmer, Hunter, Merchant and Collector. These are the 5 main jobs you are able to do. You can currently apply to be multiple jobs but in the future they will be split off more specifically and smaller jobs will become available. As well as these regular jobs there will be higher ranked jobs, as I already mentioned. If you prove your dedication and help Valyria a lot you could find yourself as a leader of a specific job. If you have any questions about the jobs feel free to message me.

REQUIREMENTS - As already mentioned you must be dedicated and willing to be a resident of Valyria, if you are inactive or are lazy you will be removed. You must have Discord and be able to communicate, you don't particularly need a microphone. We obviously want you to be mature, your age doesn't matter too much. You must obey Teldaria's rules as well as Valyria's.

APPLICATION
    Please fill out this application if you want to apply to become a resident of Valyria, I am very wary on who to trust. Make your application detailed as it will increase your chances. To submit your application just copy it, fill it out and reply to this thread with it. Please don't start conversations on this thread.

In-Game Name:

Which Job/s would you like to work:

Why do you want to become a resident of Valyria:

How many hours can you play on Teldaria a week:

Are you willing to work hard and pay rent:

Do you have Discord and in Teldaria's Discord Server:

Will you give me all of your Mythic gear
    ;) :

IF YOU'RE APPLYING FOR BUILDER PUT IMAGES OF YOUR BUILDS HERE:

2. Kamikaze_dog

Kamikaze_dog New Member

Name: Maester_Aemon

Preferred Job: Collector, but you already knew that.

Hours a week: 10+ depending on schedule.

Willing to work: Uh you know me.

Discord: Yeah I do.

Mythic Gear: What is that?

3. Pyrochemist

Pyrochemist New Member

In-Game Name: Pyrochemist270

Which Job/s would you like to work: Miner/Lumberjack and I would love to help build a bit (already PM'd my builds to you).

Why do you want to become a resident of Valyria: Love medieval themes, always had an interest in that part of history huge fan of king Arthur type fantasy and legends.

How many hours can you play on Teldaria a week: Senior this year in High school and have a few AP classes but right now I would estimate at least an hour a day plus 3-4+ on Saturday, None on Sunday. I live in Kansas so my time zone is central USA.

Are you willing to work hard and pay rent: Sure Thing!

Do you have Discord and in Teldaria's Discord Server: Yep, just got it.

;) : I would if I had any ;)

Kamikaze_dog likes this.
  4. BoshDePanda

BoshDePanda New Member

In-Game Name: BoshDePanda

Which Job/s would you like to work: I would like to work as a collector of resources.

Why do you want to become a resident of Valyria: The motive and reason behind why you've made it is inspiring and commendable. It seems like a good way to make some friends, put in hard work, and have some fun.

How many hours can you play on Teldaria a week: I'm on most the time. When school comes around, my play time will be limited, but I will be on a decent bit. I would be on at least 5 days of the week, considering there is a life outside of Minecraft :p

Are you willing to work hard and pay rent: Yes, I am. I love helping out whenever I can, and I have a good cash flow coming in from fishing. Any way I can assist, I will. Whether or not whoever I'm helping is in the town. That's just me.

Do you have Discord and in Teldaria's Discord Server: Yes, I do.

;) : Don't have any yet, though since your the town owner, I'd give ya some if I ever got extra.

5. Foww

Foww New Member

In-Game Name: Foww

I would like to work as a merchant.

This city looks very well put together, and the city is just starting and I want to be apart of the start of it. I also want to be around mature/funny people who share my interests, which I'm pretty sure I'd find upon joining this city. It looks like tons of fun, and great community to be around and I know I can contribute to the growth of it in anyway possible.

Depends. Sometimes I'm busy, and sometimes I'm free and not doing anything, but at least 10 hours a week in the least.

Working hard is my middle name.

Yeah, I'm already a member and I love talking to people.

Will you give me all of your Mythic gear ;) :
    Funny joke mate.

JPGuard and Kamikaze_dog like this.
  6. Aeren551

Aeren551 New Member

In-Game Name: Aeren

Hunter of course :p

I like how is the town and I thought I should join yours, I have a feeling I will like it.

More than 10 hours I'm sure of that

Of course, I will keep the town save :p

Yep

;) : Only got fatal sowwy.

7. UniverseLabs

Staff Member Helper

I'll message some of you guys soon, I'm currently in bed watching the new Game of Thrones episode. Hehe. ;)

Pyrochemist likes this.
  8. Breezey

Staff Member Admin

In-Game Name: ezBreezey
    Which Job/s would you like to work: Farmer/Rancher(?) I'm high rank in them both so I can rake in the foods.
    Why do you want to become a resident of Valyria: love me senpai
    How many hours can you play on Teldaria a week: Enough to be your boss ;D
    Are you willing to work hard and pay rent: I'm willing to start from the bottom. Now I'm here
    Do you have Discord and in Teldaria's Discord Server: Do YOU have a Discord?!
    Will you give me all of your Mythic gear ;): Fight me. 1v1. Denny's parking lot. After schoo.

Kamikaze_dog likes this.
  9. ItsSalum

ItsSalum New Member

In-Game Name: ItsSalum

Which Job/s would you like to work: I'm good at all of them but I would mainly want to be Collector or Farmer

Why do you want to become a resident of Valyria: I would love to join a newer and active community and Valyria looked like a good choice for me. I can contribute a lot to the city and mainly a I'm bored as hell playing by myself.

How many hours can you play on Teldaria a week: 10+ depending if I'm busy

Are you willing to work hard and pay rent: Of Course I am

Yep
    ;) :
    I think about it once you give me all your Mythic Gear

[/QUOTE]

10. treeSTANDINstill

treeSTANDINstill New Member

In-Game Name: treeSTANDINstill

Which Job/s would you like to work:hunter or farmer

Why do you want to become a resident of Valyria: im new to minecraft and i wanna play with other player and become more involved in the community and this looks like the best place to do so

i can play 5 to 10 hours a week depending on my school schedule
    yes i am
    i do have discord and i am part of the teldaria discord server
    ;) : whats that

11. FighterBoi

FighterBoi New Member

In-Game Name: FighterBoi

Which Job/s would you like to work: Hunter & Farmer

Why do you want to become a resident of Valyria: I would like to be part of an active community that will enhance my gameplay, it would be great to have neighbours and friends living next to you.

How many hours can you play on Teldaria a week: I try to play minecraft everyday from as little as 30 minutes a day to the whole day, as i just began my journey on Teldaria, I see a bright future for this minecraft server and decided to start playing on this server and most of my time gaming online will be dedicated to playing Teldaria.

Are you willing to work hard and pay rent: Yes of course as long as rent is reasonable.

Do you have Discord and in Teldaria's Discord Server: I do have discord.

;) : Not if you give me yours first ;)

Kamikaze_dog likes this.
  12. UniverseLabs

Staff Member Helper

Thank you all for your applications. As I don't necessarily know you all much I will hold off for now but if you some how prove to me that you are active and want to help out Valyria then I may change my mind. :)

13. Yaunbao

Yaunbao New Member

In-Game Name:
    Yaunbao
    Any job that is available aside from merchant, I can show you some of my work in game if you would like for builder.
    Im looking for a dedicated group of players to the game with and as always telderia wide domination.
    ranging from 10-15 weekly more if very interesting.
    yes as long as it is within my means i will earn my place.
    No, don't really know what this is but would gladly acquire it.
    ;) :
    If i had any gear of such great renown it would be yours.

Kamikaze_dog likes this.
  14. Galantix

Galantix New Member

IGN: Galantix
    Jobs: Builder (obviously)
    Why join: I need a town
    Hours: weekdays 1-4 weekends 3-7
    Are you willing to work hard and pay rent: Yes as long as it's reasonable
    Discord: Yes
    You think i have mythic gear?

Kamikaze_dog likes this.
  15. Efforvescent

Efforvescent New Member

In-Game Name: Efforvescent (Effy)

Which Job/s would you like to work: Hunter and Collector (Gear, right?). I can also do anything but build.

Why do you want to become a resident of Valyria: I need something to spend time on.

How many hours can you play on Teldaria a week: Good question. I'm a Junior in HS, so sometimes I'll sleep, sometimes I'll have homework. It'll be erratic, but it'll be more than a few hours.

Are you willing to work hard and pay rent: Maaaayyybbbe.

Do you have Discord and in Teldaria's Discord Server: Yeah, fam. You know this.

Will you give me all of your Mythic gear ;) : what's that? (1tear)

16. ScrubADubDubs

ScrubADubDubs New Member

In-Game Name: ScrubADubDubs

Which Job/s would you like to work: Anything i prefer merchant but if there is a lot ill switch.

Why do you want to become a resident of Valyria: First off im a GOT fan and I'm team targaryen and Valyria is an awesome name. Haven't joined a town yet and this one looks well thought out and very determined.

How many hours can you play on Teldaria a week: Anything from 1-3 hours per day so probably about 10-18 hours per week.

Are you willing to work hard and pay rent: Yeah ofc, pretty new to this server so I'm not sure whats the fastest way to get money to pay rent.

Do you have Discord and in Teldaria's Discord Server: I have a discord but don't know the server.

Will you give me all of your Mythic gear ;) : lul dont know anything about enchantments atm but if I do have some ill give it to you.

17. Julinasaur

Julinasaur New Member

In-Game Name:
    Julinasaur

Farmer

I want to live in a city with other people, make some new friends and help the town expand

It will vary when school starts

Yes!

I do not but I can probably get it

;):
    Don't have any