mc.teldaria.com 0 Click to Copy

The NEW Spawner City TARA

Discussion in 'City Recruitment' started by Ladybug2414, Feb 3, 2018.

1. Ladybug2414

Ladybug2414 New Member

Just North East of Spawn!

EDIT*** Day 1 of cities, Our new name is TwelveOaks, OGsloth took the name Tara before we could take it. Not a huge setback and TwelveOaks is fitting. The Old Tara Died with the old server, Twelve Oaks was the Plantation next to Tara so I am happy with the name change

Well, its been a long hard road but Tara has been moved, the layout is similar but improved and 1.5x bigger. Right now we are setting on north of 130 Spawners, we lost some during the move but received some donations so were stronger than before.

What's NEW!
    *Size.... We are north of 60k claim blocks, plenty of roof for expansion.
    *Layout.... similar floor plan to the old Tara but slightly larger
    *Location..... Right next to the Spawn. Walk NE until you see the water tower welcome center and follow the path, it is all claimed from spawn to Tara so no worries about PVP!
    *Plots.... You can now "live" at Tara Prices are roughly $208 a claim block, lots are limited Anybody who buys trust on to a lot receives access to the future melon farm.
    *Food.... Free droppers scattered around Tara if you need to eat, need more? we have 15 pig and 3 cow spawners dumping in to a kill zone that you can buy access to for less then the cost of 1 pig spawner.
    *Have a Iron Golem Spawner? Want access to more than one? Donate your IG spawner to Tara and receive trust access to the IG spawner. Currently we have 4 IG spawners placed above our main floor constantly producing while everybody grinds. Donate your spawner and it will be placed with the others, come and take as much iron any time that you want from the chests below the kill zone! Only Spawner donors have access to these chests and they are usually full of iron.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 10, 2018
  2. RainbowPisanos

RainbowPisanos New Member

When cities are added to new world, i'll definitely join. i for one recommend this to everybody, regardless of who they are and what they hope to get out of this city. :D

3. Ladybug2414

Ladybug2414 New Member

I just enjoy helping people and I want to grow this city in to the largest population wise. As a new player it is hard to obtain spawners and even harder to gather enough xp safely to enchant items. I have spent months and months grinding this server and even buying the HERO membership so that anybody who wants to is welcome to come grind for xp or supplies in a safe environment.

Just a small update, we are on our second floor of the new melon farm. Members who buy a plot receive free access to this farm. We are also starting a natural spawn dark room right under the main claim.

4. Ladybug2414

Ladybug2414 New Member

Guys we have a name change, Tara was taken by OGSloth before I could get on to reclaim the name roday and he wants 1 million for it.

I do not plan on paying any money and would not pay 10 bucks for it, I formed this city to help people and some people just like to be mean...he will not profit from me over the name change.

Tara is the name of the plantation from Gone With The Wind and Twelve Oaks was the plantation next door to Tara. The real Tara died with the old server, The name change is fitting for the new farm Welcome to Twelve Oaks.

/c join twelveoaks and /c spawn twelveoaks anytime day or night, we have droppers giving away food, iron, and swords (when you greedy ones will leave a few for the new players) Plots are available starting at 55k (they are filling up fast) each plot comes with melon farm access.

5. Ripcat

Ripcat Member

I think in the spirit of fair play the mods should let you have the name of Tara. I would expect better of an older player but then we are talking about sloth I guess. Great work on your city btw. Thanks for sharing.

6. Ladybug2414

Ladybug2414 New Member

It does not really matter what we call it, after the first day of membership we are up to 40 members, the next highest city is at 11.

Small plots are filling up fast, I will be expanding and creating more but I am facing a bunch of new players building plots against my borders and have already had to have two warned. We do have some larger waterfront lots available, remember, any plot comes with melon farm access so they will pay for themselves.

Today we added a new fishing pier and house, we will have droppers with free fishing rods as long as the greedy players don't constantly drain them. You can always ask for a rod and we will get you one even if the droppers are empty.

The pictures below are before the changes to the fishing area, you will have to log on to see the new dock. A very busy day at the spawner farm......

Remember, IG trust can be had with the donation of an IG spawner, we will place your spawner with the other 4 and you will gain trust to grind 5 IG spawners and have access to the chests, take as much iron as you want whenever you want. This city has a massive amount of foot traffic and the spawners are almost always running.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Attached Files: