mc.teldaria.com 0 Click to Copy

the 64 block rule

Discussion in 'Appeal/Report Archive' started by DJS, Dec 20, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DJS

DJS New Member

I just logged in and found a sign posted on my claim saying it violated the 64 block rule and that they were going to remove my claim if I didn't do so myself. I have had that claim for quite a few months now and have made a huge amount of building on it and expanded it to make it quire large. I wasn't even aware of another claim anywhere near mine until several months after building and that claim is only a few square blocks that have never been developed or built on in any way; possibly an example of “Spider Claiming”. I am not even sure it was there when I started my claim. In any case is there any way my claim can stay and the abandoned claim can be removed instead? Just as a matter of basic fairness and sanity a in use claim ought not to be removed because of an abandoned claim.

2. Dove | Karli

Staff Member Forum Admin Admin

If you would provide your in game name, the coordinates of your claim as well as the world its in, and the claim owner that requested your claim be removed, I will gladly look into this for you and see if there is something we can do.

3. DJS

DJS New Member

User name: d_j_Star Claim is at: 2660/125/4748 . I don't know which claim owner requested the claim be removed there was just a sign posted on my claim which said to remove it and it was signed Alphachino1414. I am not sure how to determine which server it is on as I just use /home to get there all the time.

4. DJS

DJS New Member

The castle is mine and has taken me a long time to build. The empty hill (left side on the first picture and straight ahead behind the tower on last picture) is Zero_Signal's claim and has never been developed and I am not sure it was even there when I started mine. I only discovered it about a month after I had been working on mine. That claim is only a few square blocks and serves no purpose other than to try and prevent others from claiming near by. As far as I know that is the claim which supposedly has mine tagged as a violation of the 64 block rule.
    2017-12-21_21.30.36.png 2017-12-21_21.30.58.png 2017-12-21_21.32.36.png

5. Dove | Karli

Staff Member Forum Admin Admin

Your claim will not be removed :) Nothing to worry about.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.