mc.teldaria.com 0 Click to Copy

Teldaria 2.0 Update

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by Teldaria, Jan 22, 2018.

1. Teldaria

Teldaria New Member

New update starts at 12pm CST on Saturday, February 10th.

• We will be doing map resets.
    • All player items will be able to be stored in your backpacks or enderchests.
    • Your money, levels, and ranks will be safe.
    • New custom over world and nether will be implemented.
    • We will also be using the towny plugin.

**We are teaming up with Craftimize to bring you lag free servers!**

RainbowPisanos likes this.
  2. Ripcat

Ripcat Member

3. deagon351

deagon351 New Member

When was the last reset?

4. Creationest

Creationest New Member

Will there be the market in this update?
    As well will we need to abandon claims or will we be given our claim blocks back?

5. so all the stuff we made and collected is gonna be wiped and the claim blocks too?? what bout the money people spend on here? then the people who spend just for what they made. there was no warning that everything would be wiped else what was the point in even building anything?

yebberinton likes this.
  6. TheJaimex

Staff Member Sr. Moderator

You will need to wait until the manager can answer that question (about the claimblocks from webstore and that stuff), I will redirect it to him. About the buildling thing, I have built a lot I agree with you but it will make things a lot better and we will be able to keep our items in /bp and in the enderchest, the money and the rank so it will be good looking for the future, because we will have new features

7. Glitch496

Glitch496 New Member

fantastic, so I'm losing my city, claims, and most of my chest contents. guess I got that going for me

rest in peace

8. Jing

Jing New Member

How will /vpoints be handled will they be retained and be usable still?

9. "We will be doing map resets."

Why? The general reaction to this seems in all ways negative, and I see no reason for it. After all, a map of a given number of chunks will use the same number of bytes to be stored no matter how long it has been played on. If you want it for new generation, wait until 1.14 and add a new region with your fancy new servers.

As for myself, I am only playing now for my build with the RPG stuff as a cool bonus, but if the servers do reset I'll just pull the data and seed and finish it in singleplayer creative. I, of course, am by far not your only player, but I feel a significant amount of others might feel the same.

If there are too many entities, load the whole world in chunks and vacuum them. But people have poured hundreds if not thousands of hours into their builds, and the amount of progress (and will to play) you will be destroying is huge. And to further the issue, doing a map reset will barely at all help the server, as far as I can tell.

yebberinton likes this.
  10. Ladybug2414

Ladybug2414 New Member

My real issue is the spawner city that I own. We had 83 placed spawners before the news, I have been picking all that I can with donated picks but I feel like months of work is going up in smoke. Will we be able to pick spawners with silk touch before the end?

Ripcat likes this.
  11. personally, im not exactly worried. most people will be able to put things in echests, and anybody with shulker boxes can get theoretically infinite storage. the reset may be annoying, but it is for the better. find out what you actually need and what you should throw away. for a lot of people this may be very irritating, but this is not- actually i forgot what i was going to put here and im too lazy to remove this sentence so now this exists.

12. DJS

DJS New Member

Will items I am wearing be saved or do I need to take them off and put them in an enderchest?

13. Ripcat

Ripcat Member

My first thought was of you when reading this....when I am on next I would love to help you if I can.

14. DjKingFlame

DjKingFlame Guest

i like how you are all complaining about losing all your stuff, lets say you have 3 bp rows and 3 ec rows, with that you can fit 54 shulker boxes, and with that you can fit 1458 items stackable or non stackable so gather lots of shulker boxes and then you will be fine, and stop complaining

Creationest likes this.
  15. TheJaimex

Staff Member Sr. Moderator

You cant put sb into other sb :p

16. Borkies

Borkies New Member

They are switching server hosters, so a map reset would happen anyways. This is to merge all the servers together to reduce lag. And most of the people I have talked to have agreed with the reset, so I'm not sure where your sources are coming from.

Creationest likes this.
  17. Noatak

Noatak New Member

Since everything is being deleted could you allow the multiplayer world downloader mod? I tried using it earlier but was automatically kicked. I'd rather not lose the hundreds of hours my friend and I have spent building our town.

18. Ladybug2414

Ladybug2414 New Member

I purchased a HERO kit and wonder if I will still be getting that in the new update? Here is a suggestion people are hording sulker boxes and lower tier players are going to be out of luck....what if there was a command to get a few free sulker boxes.

19. Filmgrip

Filmgrip New Member

pretty unfair to those who donated to your server. i trust you will make this right somehow.....

20. Clarrisani

Clarrisani New Member

So basically I should start putting anything I want to keep in my bp. Can do.

Creationest likes this.