mc.teldaria.com 0 Click to Copy

[SOLVED] Rank Up Without Requirements?

Discussion in 'Server Bugs' started by UniverseLabs, Jul 28, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. UniverseLabs

UniverseLabs Active Member

Hello!

Today while ranking up I noticed that you are able to rank up without playing the required time. I only had 15 minutes play time but needed 30 minutes to rank up to Scavenger however it allowed me to rank up. I'm not sure if it's just this rank or others but it's worth going over and checking. View this screenshot for more information:

[​IMG]

It shows that 30 minutes is required for the Scavenger rank but as I said I was able to be promoted to that rank without that much play time. I hope this helps and is resolved. If you would like more information or a hand with anything feel free to leave a comment or contact me.

2. muhahahahe

muhahahahe Active Member

r u sure its just 15 minutes, because its counting playtime from all servers together

3. UniverseLabs

UniverseLabs Active Member

I'm not sure, I don't recall AFKing or playing for ages. I played for around 15 minutes and found an easter egg NPC which allowed me to rank up from the money it gave me. I remember at that time I had checked my playtime though. Maybe had played more than 30 minutes and I just didn't realize.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.