mc.teldaria.com 0 Click to Copy

Sit On Stairs

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Kooqie, Jan 2, 2018.

1. Kooqie

Kooqie New Member

2. Sagestar

Sagestar Member

-1 I've seen this before on many servers I loved and it messed up in terms of bugs and glitches (Not to say it can't get fixed, but I think other more useful plugins should get implemented).

3. iMooseHD

iMooseHD New Member

I use to play on a server with this, and it was really good, I think this is a good suggestion, and I want it in the game too. Thanks for suggesting :0

4. Magnus_Tesshu

Magnus_Tesshu New Member

I've also played on a server with this and I hated it. I kept getting stuck in upside down stairs on the roof and suffocating. Even if that has been fixed, though, I still don't think the server should have this because it adds nothing to the game and doesn't make it any better, while being often an annoyance.

5. Kooqie

Kooqie New Member

Lol I used this plugin years ago and never encountered any of those issues

6. PaceYourSelf

PaceYourSelf New Member

Suggested this while back. Hopefully it actually gets implemented seeing people are supporting the thread.

7. MusicalHeroic

MusicalHeroic New Member

I've seen this on other servers as well. The only thing I had an issue with was when I was building with stairs, and accidentally sat down. It could be a little tedious. However, if a two click system was implemented, say, right click once, then right click again to confirm you actually want to sit, then I could totally get behind a sit on chairs plugin. :D