mc.teldaria.com 0 Click to Copy

Quick access to rules

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by mayorblue, Aug 4, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mayorblue

mayorblue New Member

Today I was muted for something but specifically because I did bypass I guess a rule that I didn't see on the /rules and /rules 2 commands. And it wasn't even a official rule made. Griffi said it was because I was talking smack about the server which now that I look at the thorough rules It wasn't found. Furthermore I was muted by a helper name griffi don't know his last letters and I didn't know exactly know all I did wrong. I did 1 or 2 things wrong that I saw on the /rules /rules 2 commands but not all and he or she idk told me that U were muted for a bunch of reasons. I admit I was mad because he lied to me and told me that mending worked on custom enchanted weapons when it didn't and the server restarted a second after I tried to combine mending onto my god axe both stuff fell and vanished. (Silly helper mistake that ruined my god axe it's all good.) Then after the server restart He then told me that he did say he said that mending wouldn't work on custom enchants but that was False. Overall I just wanted to say griffi muted me for reasons I didn't now and I don't think a average person would waste playing time on this game to go on the forums and read through the thorough rules page. Ty for your time.

Dark_cerbus likes this.
  2. Vizzeek

Vizzeek Member

Where is the screenshot of Graffiti telling you that it works on custom items? Otherwise there's no proof of your claims that a staff mistakenly mistyped and misled you with absolutely no idea a reboot was happening, and now you're just making the staff and server look bad because you lost an item ._. :I

3. Graffiti

Graffiti New Member

Okay, first you were trying to buy a mending book in which I specifically told you that you cannot put it onto custom items. Apparently, you didn't see my message on that and you bought my mending book. As you tried to place it onto an item the server reboot happened and it wasn't there when you returned. You started using caps in chat and arguing with multiple people as I told you to take it to messages where I myself told you all I can do to help. I then said that you cannot use them on custom items where you called me a liar. I proved to you I didn't lie by scrolling up into my previous messages and telling you what I said directly. where I said that I cannot give you your items back as I don't have permissions and if I decide to, it's out of my own items. I even offered you a free mending book for your struggles in where you didn't accept it in where you called the server multiple names (bad words that were censored) but I never brought up talking bad about the server in your mute. I even said after your mute that talking bad about the server is allowed but if it causes any arguments you will be held accountable for your actions. Not only did you use excessive caps, you were being disrespectful to me and saying things like "I used to respect staff on here." In where you caused more arguments. I told you multiple times to keep it out of public chat but you continued to argue and disrespect other players while arguing. I am sorry for the inconvenience and your lost items but I did as much as I could for you in where you still showed me disrespect. You're free to say your opinion but you cannot be disrespecting people and arguing. Rules are rules and regardless to if you read them or not, you're held accountable to them.

4. mayorblue

mayorblue New Member

where is the proof of him telling me that it doesn't work we both have no evidence and I bet staff will back up each other and I will be alone cause staff is favored more than a random player

5. mayorblue

mayorblue New Member

First of all it took u like 10 seconds to find the scroll up. bruh u typed it like. Second I CAUSED THE ARGUMENTS. Broodie Im stating my feelings it's the people around me that had to comment mean things about my comment. The comment didn't affect any of them but helpers and u were the only helper online MEANING IT WAS DIRECTLY FOR U. So I didn't start the arguments. Third of all no offense but are u a baby. Like I can't comprehend ur mind. Saying I tossed my respect for u. THAT HURTS YOUR FEELINGS. THATS SO DISRESPECTFUL that it's mute worthy. Like.

6. KnightNatien

KnightNatien New Member

I only just joined the server mere hours ago, but I was around when this happened and I figured I'd throw my own two cents in as someone who was there when the incident occurred.

In all fairness, when you join a server or a forum site, you agree to abide by their rules. It is up to you, as a "consumer" or a "user" of these services to look for these rules on your own. If you didn't know where to find them, all you had to do was ask a more experienced member. Of course, you are also free to argue that the rules were not easily accessible, though I beg to differ. I found many of the tools to get started on the server were easy to access and well planned.

Slightly off topic, but I recall you claiming you spent $40 on the server? Assuming you meant real money, that's a hefty amount for someone who claims they don't have the time to bother to read a few rules to avoid getting muted. Most Minecraft players are Free Players, and even those who do spend real cash don't spend that much for a server they are labeled as a Newcomer on.

Regarding the actual problem that happened... You were talking trash about the server constantly, making your clearly biased comments public. Assuming what Graffiti said is true (which we would much rather favor their word to yours), you were asked to keep it to a private messaging system vs cluttering up the public chat system with your server hate. Not to mention, as Graffiti said, you were being extremely rude to them and were posting a lot of complains about them in chat. All they had done was offer help to you.

Putting the occurrence aside, I believe the Rules are fine where they are and need no changing. Thanks for your time! :)

Vizzeek and Graffiti like this.
  7. mayorblue

mayorblue New Member

were u the one that called me a RanD and said i was unknown in the server and didn't know what I was doing? and ur level 0? is that u

8. mayorblue

mayorblue New Member

and I already said I did do something against the rules not on forums so no need to exaggerate what I said cause u really are. Also talking trash about the server isn't against the rules last time I checked and I said many times I directly said it to one person graffi. U keep using the word them but it's one person.

9. KnightNatien

KnightNatien New Member

I say 'them' as to avoid misgendering Graffiti.

Vizzeek and Graffiti like this.
  10. Breezey

Breezey Member

If you want to make a formal report on a player, this is not the place for it. Take it to player reports.

If you want to actually make a suggestion, other than making the title of your thread one, you're welcome to start another thread and focus on that aspect.

This thread is being locked.

11. muhahahahe

muhahahahe Active Member

i also dont know what the problem is with a quick access to the rules
    do /rules
    there is also a link u can click that
    how can it be more easy and quicker?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.