mc.teldaria.com 0 Click to Copy

Hello Everyone!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Solaris, Jan 19, 2018.

1. Solaris

Solaris New Member

This is Black_Cloud254. I'm new to the server and am enjoying it immensely. I have one question though... When I'm fighting mobs and it drops an item my whole screen goes black and highlights the item. Is there anyway to turn this off?

MusicalHeroic likes this.
  2. MusicalHeroic

MusicalHeroic New Member

Welcome to the server! Awesome that you're enjoying it, and I hope to see you in-game! :D Also, in regards to your issue, I'm not sure. I've never had that happen. :eek:

3. Solaris

Solaris New Member

This is what it looks like whenever an item drops.

Attached Files:

4. MusicalHeroic

MusicalHeroic New Member

Hmm... That's strange. I haven't seen that happen. Maybe it might be something with your texture pack or video settings?

5. Kirka

Staff Member Sr. Moderator

This issue sounds very strange.. and I can't say I've heard of this before.. May I ask what version of Minecraft you are running before joining Teldaria? I recommend you use version 1.11.2 to avoid most client based issues on our server.

6. Solaris

Solaris New Member

Hi, I started in 1.12.2. I just changed it to 1.11.2 to see if that would make a difference and I still get the black screen, even when I turn off the resource pack I'm using. I have no clue what video options to mess with to change this. It always happens when the custom tools/weapons/armor are dropped on the ground.

Edit: When a custom item is dropped it is highlighted with the tier so Sturdy it shows it as blue, fatal shows purple.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 20, 2018
  7. Sagestar

Staff Member Helper

Solaris, try to use Optifine 1.11.2, it helped me with my flickering screen on the server.