mc.teldaria.com 0 Click to Copy

Dissapearing Items

Discussion in 'Server Bugs' started by VenomGhost, Jan 11, 2018.

1. VenomGhost

VenomGhost New Member

I just brought 2 x 10 Shulker Shells for $7500 each from the Player Shop from TheDerpyTurdle, right after buying the items i did /home and they were gone, i went back to /hub and they were still missing, I do not have a screenshot of this happening as i wouldn't expect it to happen, Also there's no log for what I've brought (not even in the chat) so i couldn't provide evidence that way either, the only evidence that there actually is that this has happened is that there are 2 less stacks of 10 Shulker Shells in the PlayerShop now.

Would i be able to get the 20 shulker shells back or at the very least the money spent on them?

My IGN is VenomGhost

Time when it happened : around 3:45am (GMT+0)

Commands Executed : /home

2. Sagestar

Sagestar Member

If Derpyturdle can clarify that you bought them from him, then getting them back is a possibilty, if not then no.

3. VenomGhost

VenomGhost New Member

Issue there is it'll just tell him that he got "$15k from sales" like it did with me earlier when i sold some mcmmo books, it never actually told me who brought them just that the money was added to my account, so i doubt it'd tell him who actually brought them either.

4. VenomGhost

VenomGhost New Member

I've asked him and as expected it has no log, but he was kind enough to replace the items for me regardless <3

Attached Files:

5. TheJaimex

Staff Member Sr. Moderator

We will look into the bug and you will need to wait to see what can we do for a compensation or something. Anyway, thanks for the report