mc.teldaria.com 0 Click to Copy

Certain unwritten rules

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Frosty_Em, Sep 10, 2017.

1. Frosty_Em

Frosty_Em New Member

so... there are players who keeps fighting over and over. and it is getting on my nerves.

Situation: playerA is getting camped by playerX and playerY
    they /sethome near playerA's claim. and keeps on killing playerA

this can be a case of harassment and camping...

according to /rules (in-game) and rules listed @ server website...
    Harassment only falls @ chat rules

also... there are no rules stating that camping is not allowed nor allowed.
    and some kids will be "it is not in the rules so it should be fine"

can a staff (above Admin if possible) confirm these unwritten rules and UPDATE
    rules section (both /rules and website rules)

I asked some staff (Div, Dovestar) and i read something jpguard (helper) said in chat.
    I asked Div if i can kill player for multiple times "for loot" (their gears)... that also means i also have /sethome "NEAR" the player's claim. and he said it is legal but a "NO-GO" if the player is naked bcs that falls into the category of harassment.
    I asked Dovestar about this also and he said it is a NO-GO for camping @ other player's claims and killing em multiple times
    But then ... i read jpguard's said @ chat. that camping is not against the rules...

Is Camping and Harassment (outside chat) allowed...
    because a war is about to happen between 3 cities...
    #update /rules and website rules

2017-09-10_22.03.13.png 2017-09-10_22.06.46.png 2017-09-11_07.35.04.png

2. Prof_Oak

Staff Member Server Manager Forum Admin

Basically, camping a claim is NOT against the rules. This is a PVP server so yes this will happen sometimes but since you are safe on your claim, as long as you do not attack the players, you shouldn't die from it. There are some players that are more patient than others and will stay there for a very long time, in that case the player being camped could always just tp other players to chase the campers off, hiring them if necessary. In some cases, I might even decide to pay players to kill the campers myself if it's been awhile. In other words, it might not be worth it to try and camp other players so we recommend not doing it but it is NOT againt the rules.

JPGuard, Xephy and Frosty_Em like this.
  3. Kamikaze_dog

Kamikaze_dog New Member

Camping is the new Tp killing it seems like :/

4. Zero_Signal

Zero_Signal New Member

In most cases campers will get bored after a while of you ignoring them. The more someone gets aggravated by it the longer they will stay.. basic rules of the internet - Don't feed the trolls.

Frosty_Em likes this.
  5. Efforvescent

Efforvescent New Member

Feel free to give me a shout if your place is being camped. Either toss me some money for it (not unreasonable amount, maybe like $500 for the lowbies, $1000 for higher peeps) and you get their gear after they die or pay me nothing and I'll keep and crush the gear for my own use. :D Not many people can kill me nowadays, I've (supposedly) got the best tier of gear right now, so maybe 8 times out of 10 I'll get the job done.

EkhoSonix likes this.
  6. JPGuard

Staff Member Moderator

Thank you for clearing my name :p