mc.teldaria.com 0 Click to Copy

All my villagers disappeared-please help

Discussion in 'Server Bugs' started by MDconstruct, Feb 13, 2018 at 8:48 AM.

1. MDconstruct

MDconstruct New Member

Ingame name- MDconstruct

When - Feb 13, 2018 between 7 am - 2:30 pm Germany time

Where
    X-1064 Y-65 Z-2251

Mob- Villagers

Description
    - My 9 villagers disappeared today. Even the one I had in my infinite breeder that was enclosed in glass. Just the mine cart was left. I did not see them disappear but when I looked they were gone. I had Kirka come see my farm this morning, so he saw that I had the villagers. I spent a lot of time feeding /trading with them and I villager holding pen.jpg glass enclosed area where i had a single villager.jpg am very frustrated and sad/upset that they are gone.

Screenshots
    - Here is where I had them. The villagers were spread out in over 2 chunks. One of the chunks had 4 sheep and 4 chickens in it too..they are still there.

I am begging to please have at least 2 villagers replaced. I specifically built in this location for the villagers.

Update..I just talked to Kirka..he came immediately and looked and said put a Bug/glitch report in.

Thank you,
    Melissa

Last edited: Feb 13, 2018 at 10:39 PM
  2. Darkfire

Darkfire New Member

I'll forward this to higher staff to look into. Thank you for understanding.

3. MDconstruct

MDconstruct New Member

Hello, I know you all are super busy getting this new server all sorted out. I just have not heard anything from anyone since Wednesday. I play on the server daily.. for hours and one of my goals was to have a villager farm, so this is pretty frustrating to me not knowing if they will be replaced. I did not mention that the villagers were on the same land area where a natural village was created when the server was made. I have now created a different area to put villagers in which is in another chunk. I am thinking that the one chunk was corrupted somehow but need admin to confirm this.
    I have searched for other villagers within a 500 block radius of my place and so far nothing. :( So any help/replacement of the ones that were glitched away would be so appreciated.

4. TheJaimex

Staff Member Sr. Moderator

I will ask an admin to see if we can give you 2 villagers or anything like a compensation. Be patient and you will have your answer. Thanks!