mc.teldaria.com 0 Click to Copy

[ACCEPTED] I'm Sorry

Discussion in 'Appeal/Report Archive' started by dsmith00, Jul 23, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dsmith00

dsmith00 New Member

1- dsmith00 (I cannot post my namemc link as the forum is recognizing it as spam and will not let me post)
    2- Muhahahahe
    3- 2017-07-22
    4- 1.12, no modifications
    5- X-Ray Mining
    6- Rule number one, "no cheating"
    7- I am guilty of x-ray mining; however, I did not use a hacked client, I used the Xray ultimate 1.12 resource pack.
    8- Yes
    10- I am not going to lie to anyone, I have nothing to hide. It was incredibly obvious to everyone that I was x-ray mining, I was very reckless. I am sorry to all of the helpers that wasted their time answering all of my questions, only for me to turn out to be an x-ray miner. I would very much like to return to the teldaria server. The staff and player-base are very kind, and the features of the server are very unique. At first, I had no remorse about x-ray mining. I thought it would help me compete with players who pay money to get ahead of everyone else. As I played on the teldaria server, I realized that the server is not pay to win, and non paying players have just as much opportunity to climb the ranks as those who do pay. I do not expect to be allowed to return, but if I am, I can assure that I will play legitimately. If my appeal is not accepted, I still want to say thank you for the fun times I had in my short time on this server, and that I am sorry for lying to those who play fairly, and I am sorry to all the helpers and administrators who wasted their time assisting me. I thank you for reading this post, I hope you all have a fantastic day.

-David Smith

Vizzeek likes this.
  2. Diagn0sis

Diagn0sis New Member

Appeal accepted, your ban has been lowered to a 5 day ban.

Vizzeek likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.