mc.teldaria.com 0 Click to Copy

[Accepted] Banned For Xray

Discussion in 'Appeal/Report Archive' started by Creationest, Feb 11, 2018 at 9:15 PM.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Creationest

Creationest New Member

1- Site your IGN as well as your namemc link: mine.ly/Creationest.1
    2- Who Banned you: Alpachino1414
    3- Ban Date: 2/11/18
    4- Client Version & Mods Installed: Minecraft_jar.1,12,2
    5- Reason for the ban: XRAY
    6- What Rule did you break?: None, I dont use mods or clients. I have TigerEye-1. and so i dont use torches?
    I have no idea why i could have been banned for XRAY when i dont have XRAY.
    7- Do you have any evidence (Pictures / Videos) that you can use to support your appeal: I have the banned screen.
    upload_2018-2-11_22-11-0.png
    8- I Have Read and Agreed To All Of The Rules?: Yes. And I agree to them all.
    9- Do you understand that if you make another Appeal while one is still pending that the older one(s) will be removed? (Y/N): Y
    10- Appeal to Plead your Case / Explanation:
    I get kicked all the time to jumping and lagging and it saying I'm flying.
    But this is totally different. I was mining in the overworld with Tiger Eye-1. So i dont use torches.
    I have two diamond pickaxes in my hand. 1 with silk touch and 1 without.
    Minding my own business and looking for ores, I was kicked and banned without warning or questioning.
    I have done nothing wrong, And furthermore do not use any clients aside from minecraft itself.
    I am outraged, that I would invest my own money into this server to be wrongfully accused.
    And now I must wait to be let back in, and its a pity that I must explain my (wrong doing), when I have done nothing of the sort.

2. Creationest

Creationest New Member

Sorry for another post. But!
    I believe I understand what the culprit is.
    After /rtp I was placed near -3k -300 ish area. Where i noticed a structure.
    I proceeded to run jump to the structure but just before I entered the area, I was moved out of the claim because it was /entrytrust on some player. At the same time I was jumping. I landed many blocks below the ground level and inside a cave. To where I saw ores and tried to go for them but again was pushed out of the claim. Next I proceeded to turn around and mine in the opposite direction, knowing I could not enter the claim if I mined in a 180 degree turn.
    After re-reading the rules, near the XRay cheat rule, lays something I presume(map teleportation) is the reason for my ban.
    If this helps, which it eases my confusion. I hope it can be straightened out.
    Thank you for your time.

3. Alphachino1414

Staff Member Sr. Moderator

I apologize for the error, this was done on my end and missed a moment that showed you were not Xraying.

Creationest likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.